Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover
CEOs, CFOs, and other C-level executives in the critical industries sectors —energy, utilities, healthcare, financial services, transportation, agriculture, and information technology — among others, have to make critical business decisions regarding cybersecurity every day. They must prioritize resources and investments, and maximize the impact of their dollars spent on managing their cybersecurity risks and protecting their organizations from the financial toll of costly security breaches.
The MCGlobalTech Cyber Risk Intelligence solution combines our cyber risk management expertise with CyberRx, an industry leading risk intelligence product pioneered by cyber innovators, e-Management.
CyberRx allows small and mid-sized businesses the capability to proactively identify gaps in their security posture and respond to cybersecurity risks.
Unlike cybersecurity software that only focuses on an organization’s IT infrastructure, CyberRx leverages proven industry best practices and automates the new NIST Cybersecurity Framework for Critical Sector Industries.
The Framework consists of five core functions:
- Identify – Develop the organizational understanding to manage cybersecurity risk to systems, assets, data, and capabilities.
- Protect – Develop and implement the appropriate safeguards to ensure delivery of critical infrastructure services.
- Detect – Develop and implement the appropriate activities to identify the occurrence of a cybersecurity event.
- Respond – Develop and implement the appropriate activities to take action regarding a detected cybersecurity event.
- Recover – Develop and implement the appropriate activities to maintain plans for resilience and to restore any capabilities or services that were impaired due to a cybersecurity event.